Wednesday, September 30, 2009

my Crazy weekend!












Friday morning I had an interesting delima, all week I had been planning on going to a Movie with my friend, Merin. I had even got a babysitter so that we could have some adult time and I had planned on going to my sis in laws babyshower on Saturday. Well all that changed when my Sister called me up and needed some help. We hadent seen her for a while so I dropped eveything to go spend some time with her! Yay we had such a good weekend too! Now and then it feels good to something completly spontaneous! I felt bad for canceling on my other plans, but Jaycie and I needed some good sister time! I got to Provo about 4, hungout all night. On Saturday, she did her thing, then we took Ava to chucky cheeses and did some shopping. I left Provo Saturday night at 10 and got home at 12:45.

1 comment:

Workmans said...

Sound like a crazy fun weekend. Hey I wish you lived close too, so you could take this big blue thing off our hands.:)