Monday, October 5, 2009

Ava's special 4th Birthday!

We started the partying Friday night! I took Ava and two of her little friends to Have pedicures and Manicures. Seriously it was so cute. They have this little boutique salon just for kids. She has been asking for a pedicure for her birthday since I got one in August! and of course she loved it!

Then we had a party with Family and a few close friends! Aunt Jaycie and Uncle Dallas and Ashton came from Provo Utah. My family came from Overton Neveda, (close to Las Vegas). And Kalabs Parents came from Idaho Falls! We had a bbq at the park, but the wind blew hard and it was cold so it was cut short! Kind of a bummer, but Ava didnt seem to mind, she was having a great time!









Then we went Bowling! We had two different lanes, I think Kalab won over all, and Jaycie came in 2nd, after that I cant remember, but it was fun!








Then to end the night we all went to Craigo's, Ava's favorite pizza and pasta buffet.

1 comment:

The Hardy Pardy said...

We had a ton of fun at your house!Ava's party was fun despite the wind and rain. Even bowling was alot of fun and I love Graigo's. But just spending time with you is the best! Thanks for making all those bow's. I miss you!