Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Seriously! My baby girl is 6 months!

Today Halley is 6 months old! Part of me is a little sad! My baby is growing so fast! I am excited for her to start crawling and reaching new milestones, but my heart grieves for that little baby she was. It's so easy to forget how little they are as newborns. Its just mixed emotions. For some reason I didn't feel that way with Ava, the older she got the more relived I was. I know Halley isn't my last baby, but I have a feeling the next one is going to be waiting a long time, before I can talk Kalab into having another baby! This little precious sweet heart has changed our lives so much. Ava is such a good big sister, she reads to her, gives her hugs and kisses, and generally care about her! We all love Halley so much, she just fits our family so well.









No comments: