Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Oh Christmas tree, Oh Christmas tree

(Sorry I cant put any of my pics in order, for some reason my computer is being stubborn)Dad is tired of girl toys over running the house so I got him a toy gun




Our Gingerbread Tree, turned out kinda crooked
Making the tree

Because my Grandma's funeral was so close to Christmas, I was able to host my family. On Christmas Eve, We all headed home from Halfway Oregon. We stopped at the Boise mall to do last minute shopping, it was fun. We had an hour before the mall closed, I was running from here and there trying to help my Mom get presents for everybody. After the mall, we needed to go to Walmart, and it was packed! We waited in line for over 30 minutes just to check out. I'm glad that we were able to get everything we needed though, because we had a fantastic Christmas dinner. We hadn''t planned on having anyone visit for Christmas so it was a fun to have such a houseful and of course my Mom is the best cook, which made dinner so much better. On Christmas Eve Ava left carrots for the Santa's reindeer and marshmellows for Santa, (we didnt have any cookies because we had been gone.) Christmas morning was fun. Ava's Favorite was her Pee Pee in the potty doll and kissing frogs from A Princess and the Frog Movie. Gosh Dangit! My camera was in the car and it was too cold to go outside and get it thats why I dont have any pictures of Christmas day. Yep I am pretty terrible when it comes to pictures. Then a few days later we got to celebrate Christmas all over agian with Victoria and Kalab's Dad. Victoria was her for a week and it was fun to spend time with her. For New Years we had a some friends over and the adults played cards all night while the kids ran wild and ate tons of sugar! We all stayed up until midnight and brought the New Year giving lots of hugs and kisses. I love my Family and am so lucky to have such awesome girls and such an amazing husband.

1 comment:

Tilton Bunch said...

Just a fellow Cafe Mom- LDS Mama. Great blog!