Sunday, January 10, 2010

Halley woke up this morning with a 102 tempature. We gave her some motrin and I went about getting ready for church. Kalab got to stay home with her. When I got home I gave her some more motrin, and it didnt touch her temp. We put some cool wash cloths on her back and head and checked her again in an hour, it was still at 102. She only wanted to be held all day and wasnt eating or drinking well, So Kalab decided he wanted to take her to the ER. Which got me a little worried. If you know Kalab at all, thats completly against his nature. So we packed up and headed to the hospital. We got right in, which was awesome, we were only there for about an hour and a half. The Dr. said she had a pretty bad sore throat, but that it was only viral. Little Halley is such a princess in her Daddy's eyes that he didn't like seeing her sick. She's never been sick before either. The Dr. said it could last a week or longer, just to make sure to keep her hydrated. Hope she gets better soon, poor little baby.

2 comments:

Brandi said...

Oh that is scary! I hope that she gets better fast!

Glad that your Christmas good with most of your family. I am sorry to hear about your grandma passing away. I have a lot of memories of her.

Hope everything else is going well for you guys!

Brandi said...

Sorry I can't type. I meant:

Glad that your Christmas was good with having most of your family there.