Saturday, July 25, 2009

wE LoVe sUMmEr tiMe!

We love our new view! This is right off the balcony, its so cool to go right out our living room and see mountains. We let the girls go out there a lot, they love it. I got them a tiny little pool to go on the balcony, but they don't seem to mind, they still have fun!














Victoria showing off her cute new suit! I liked the one with cute pink and white pokadots with a little skirt around it, but she thought it looked to babyish! She wanted to look like a teenager, boy do they grow up too fast now days! I just want them to stay little forever, its not fair they have to grow up! I really dont understand why they want to be teenagers, its such a rough time!




Ava being herself, she's definitely the goof ball of the family, she always making everyone laugh!



Happy Sisters! They get along so well, you hardly notice they are 3 years apart. Except for Victoria being two feet taller~ Victoria is such a good big sister. She adds so much to our family when she is here.
This is what Ava picked out to wear to the park! She's such a goon! Good thing she lets me change her. The plain white shirt looks alot better.


We absolutly love this park! and its just right down the road! We walk there about twice a week!
Victoria and Ava racing to the top! I think Ava won!




Here is a couple of videos to show their cute personalities! Victoria's Mom thinks she's shy around us, obviously shes not!


Ava loves to play pranks on everyone!




Kalab and I sure do get sick of hearing this, seriously its non stop around our house! Hannah Montana this and Hannah Montana that!

Victoria loves to tell us all about herself! I guess she doesnt feel the same way about port a pottys as Ava and I do! I didn't let her use it though, we live just up the road, so we walked home real fast!

2 comments:

rneweyfamily said...

I can remember when Victoria was shy and Ava was born. They grow so fast!

Brandi said...

Hey Jarah! Looks like some fun summer activities! Yep we will have to get together when you come to visit Jaycie. I would love to! We will be living in Lehi. Hope your week has been going good:)