Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Ive been sewing!




When I was at Mom's house, she gave me her old sewing machine, and I have already been putting it to good use. I needed to start with something simple, and Victoria needed some more jamas at our house, so what a good idea to sew them jama shorts. They were so excited, and I had fun doing it. I will be stocking up on cheap Walmart material for practice, I am far from perfect. Thanks Mom, I love it!We really need a bigger place, just one more thing to add clutter!

3 comments:

rneweyfamily said...

I love to sew. If they have a Jo-Anns in Poky then I would get on their mailing list. A lot of times they have 50% off clearance sales and you can get some material super cheap then, also.

The Hardy Pardy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Hardy Pardy said...

You're awsome! When you set your mind to it you can do anything. The girls are so cute in their new jammies.I had so much fun the week of my birthday. Thank you for making that long drive. I feel so special.I miss you all. Love mom