Friday, July 24, 2009

Rain rain go away!

The girls were already stir crazy around noon, so we thought we would take them to Mc donalds to eat and play. Future basketball players, Daddy was so proud!






It is raining today and it looks like its staying all day. So I made some curtains for the girls room. I am usually against doing characters for curtains and stuff, but I let them pick Hannah Montana and of course they love it. We made them a princess bed too. its not exactly what how I planned it, but it turned out cute. The girls are pretending they live in a castle. They think its really cool, I can get my big white thing out and make stuff for them. Victoria keeps forgetting what its called so she calls it my big white thing, its kinda funny. I guess from a distance you cant even tell that they are Hannah Montana, the purple ones have sparkly stars on them. The bed doesnt look as cute in the picture thou.

1 comment:

rneweyfamily said...

super cute! I love my big white thing.