Thursday, July 23, 2009

Halley Mae


Today Halley is 4 months old! I cant believe what a sweet little girl she is. Right now she is working on rolling over. She can roll from her tummy to back, and is so close to rolling from her back to tummy, that dang arm just gets in the way. She also is starting to suck her thumb, I have caught her a couple of times, it is so cute! Halley makes being a Mommy so enjoyable. After we had Ava, things were really tough. She was a cranky baby, we didn't really get a whole lot of sleep or peace. Halley is so content. She never cries! Did I say she never cries! I cant explain the love that I have for this little baby. I am so happy. Everything feels right. When we first got pregnant, we weren't sure if we made the right decision. We had a couple of hard trials and things were getting a little scary. Since she was born, our family has been so happy. I am less stressed now, than when I was pregnant. I have no question in my mind that Halley is a present from God, to complete our family, for the moment. I feel very content, and I'm sure I haven't been able to say that in my adult life. Our marriage is good, and our family is happy. I am so thankful I have this time in my life to just enjoy things the way they are.

No comments: