Monday, May 18, 2009

Pocatello Zoo!






Today we went to the Zoo, and Kalab said its by far the worst hes ever been to! I will have to agree with him. They had buffalo, cows and few big cats! It was fun to get out of the house and walk around thou, its about 85 degrees today. They had a little petting zoo, but I wont let Ava pet the animals, who knows what kind of germs they have. Good thing shes not old enough to read. They had a fun tree house with a big slide. While we were there Ava had to go potty and they only had port-a-potty's (GROSS)! I had Kalab take her, and she wouldn't go, good thing! I could hear her yell Yucky from outside, so it was funny to see her face when she got out of there! It was so warm that I took Halley's cute outfit off and let her cool off in her onesie, I love the look of white onesies thou, she is changing everyday, she doesnt really have her newborn look anymore. When Kalab was standing by the donkeys and He said hey which ones the jackass huh! At least he has a good sense of hummor about it! I love my hubby and he does so much for us. We had a really fun day, after the Zoo we came home and Kalab bbq hamburgers and cut up some delicous watermelon!

No comments: