Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day was Sweet!





I got up Sunday morning to my favorite doughnuts and orange juice, then off to church, then Ava sang a cute little song with the other primary children during sacrament. After church Kalab had a nice little surprise for us, he got a hotel room for us to stay the night in. It was a nice to get away for a day! As soon as I walked in There was a dozen roses a really sweet card and chocolates. We enjoyed the swimming pool and hot tub, and Halley slept like a little bug the whole time in her car seat while we were swimming!
I also got a cute card from my Sister in the mail, and my Mom sent a card and a cute little bag, that will be perfect for a diaper bag for Halley. Ava also colored a cute card in primary! Mother's Day is such a special day! Im glad that I can have a day where I dont feel bad for being pampered! I love being a Mom and I love my Mom and everything she has done for me. This was my Sister's first Mother's day as a mother, I hope she got to enjoy, she is such a good example and friend! Thank You Kalab, for making me feel special. I love you!

No comments: