Thursday, November 18, 2010

...........Sweet November................

I love November. The jitters I get from feeling the Holidays just around the corner. Crafting and making things for the up coming season, I start getting back into the kitchen cooking and baking, warming up the house with yummy aromas and food ready to tickle our taste buds. Enjoying cuddles in the morning with my sexy hubby, in our nice warm bed, watching movies eating popcorn and sipping hot cocoa, snug under a blanket with my favorite two princesses! Play dates at home. Makings messes and best of all having fun cleaning them up with little helpers. Chilly walks bundled up, looking for Fall treasures, pretty leaves and twigs, pine cones.




Chicken Tortellini Soup with Fresh Spinach and Parmesan cheese, yum!

Andes Mint Holiday cookies! Everyone loves them!


Home made sausage Pizza.

New bows I've been making. I love these!





Halley's Vest is just darling with her matching bow. I made it for one her Christmas presents, but couldn't wait to try it on her, then she wouldn't let me take it off! She loves it!


Halley playing Queen of the Couch!





Ava's cute Peguin out of play dough, she so creative.

Playing around.







Making messes.






and Helping clean them up!