Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Halloween Half Marathon!


Today I have been able to walk without any pain in my legs. Yesterday wasn't to bad, I only felt sore when walking up the stairs. The days before that I could hardly walk without pain radiating through my entire body. Well worth the pain for the fun I had running the Provo Halloween half marathon with my younger Sister, Jaycie and Brother, Josh. I ran it in 2 hours and 5 minutes. Which is a personal best. I signed up under the athena division, which is for runners 150 lbs or heavier. I came in 13th out of 85 plus runners. 4,300 is the total number of crazy runners that signed up for the race. Thank You Josh and Jaycie for making this a truly memorable day!

1 comment:

rneweyfamily said...

That is great! I am not a runner and have never liked to run, but I've started to a little bit walking my dog and it's a lot of work so I have a ton of respect for people who do races. Good job!