Saturday, November 20, 2010

Pumpkin Pie and Snow Angells!

Today I completely made a pumpkin pie from scratch! What a worth while way so spend a snowy afternoon, when your hubby is at work and girls are napping. It actually takes 3 or more hours start to finish.


Looks so yummy! Perfect to share with our neighbors who are coming for dinner tomorrow!







Ava playing in the snow!


Starting to look alot like Christmas!

My poor tired hubby! Hardly gets any sleep, trying to keep a roof over our heads and food on the table! What a great Man!


This just hasn't been Halley's week. Poor little girl was playing around by the heater and it got her good! She didn't cry much, but burns really hurt! I feel so bad for her delicate, sensitive skin. I really hope it doesn't leave a scar.
She also got a scratch on her nose, not sure how it got there and big bump in her forehead, from running into the wall!

2 comments:

Dallas - Jaycie - Ashton - Jaxon said...

Yum! I wish I was your neighbor coming over for dinner tomorrow that looks delish! I want some andes cookies too! :)
On a side note, Ava looks so grown up in that pic... shes growing so tall! And little Miss Halley looks like she needs some lovin' from her auntie :) Love you guys!

The Hardy Pardy said...

Your pumkin pie looks perfect! I want to make one now.
Ava looks so cute, I remember when you guys made snow angels. Tell you the truth though I don't miss the snow. Gloves, coats, scarfs, beanies, snow boots all over the house!
Poor Halley. That looks painful.
Love you guys.