Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Summer stuff!

So I got a pretty nice camera for Mothers day and obviously I haven't been putting it to good use. So far I have taken the girls to the lake 3 times and the water park once, we have had play dates and lunch at the park. We have been so busy and having a blast with Victoria being here every other week, and I have no pictures to show for it. I am making a mental note now to bring my camera with me more. Last time we went to the lake Ava had so much fun running and jumping off the floating dock. She is only 4 and such an adrenaline junkie. Halley on the other hand is so timid and not a big fan of the water yet! Just a short one tonight, wanted to update everyone and let ya know we are having a great summer. Tomorrow or the next day I will write about our 4th, we had an awesome busy weekend!

No comments: