Thursday, June 10, 2010

What to do now!

Well now what? That is the question, I keep asking Kalab. We keep throwing around a couple of ideas but cant really figure out what to do now that he has graduated. We both want out of Pocatello, we hate the weather here. We are very fond of moving somewhere close to my family near Las Vegas. But we just cant seem to make anything happen. So in the mean time, let the summer festivities begin. Lunch in the park, story time at the library, long walks, hopefully swimming soon, a camping trip here and there, day hikes, Popsicles, lemonade, and cookouts. I love it all and am so excited.

2 comments:

rneweyfamily said...

I love your summertime plans! It sounds like something I totally want to do.

The Perkins Gang said...

Congrats on his graduation and good luck with 'going somewhere'. In the meantime it sounds like you have plenty to keep you busy--and the family pic is so cute!