Thursday, June 10, 2010

Two Weeks in Vegas!



I got the Driod phone while there and Ava is loving it. Wishing I had gotten it a long time ago. I love it too. There is just so much stuff it can do. I downloaded 5 games for Ava, keeps her so busy!



The whole time while there, Ava kept wanting a picture by a jungle tree also know as Palm trees. Not quite sure why she calls them that, she has since she was two, maybe its time to start correcting her.


Halley's favorite place. She can crawl in here by herself and just loves to hangout.




I was really blessed to be able to spend so much time with my family in really awesome weather. I got there Tuesday, May 25 and stayed until June 6th. The first week while there, it was so nice to just visit with my Mom and see what she does day after day. I am very humbled watching her. She is non stop, doing so much for her family. I love her so much and admire all the hard work she does to take care of her home and family. The 29th was our Aniversary and Kalab was able to make it down for a couple days. The next day, while my Mom babysat the kids, Kalab and I spent some much needed time together. We got a room at Circus Circus and had a bunch of fun. The next day we went out to Bonnie Springs, an old ghost town and Petting Zoo, which probally would have been alot more fun if we had gotten some sleep the night before. We did end up getting a good picture though. Kalab and I spent so much on the room (cause it was a holiday weekend) We didnt want to sleep it away. We never get a good chance to talk and just enjoy each other so it was pretty fun to just be. Soon it was time for him to go home, the girls and I were sad, but got over it quickly because we got to spend an incredible amount of time outside playing. My older Brother James got there on Sunday. On Tuesday He was able to take us to the Nellis Airfore Base. It was awesome. I am sorry I didnt get any pictures, I forgot my camera that day. On Wednesday we went to see Iron Man 2 in IMAX, that was pretty fun. IMAX is the only way to see a movie. Thurday morning my sister got there, and later that night we went to Jeff's Graduation. Friday we got a sitter for the kids and enjoyed an evening away. We ate at Tony Roma's, so yummy! and did some shopping. Saturday was a family reunion. Thats my two weeks in sunny Las Vegas, Nevada. As always it goes by way to fast and doesnt seem long enough.

No comments: