Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Bon Jovi Concert

March 6th was an awesome day spent with my hubby! aaaand, what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas! So I will just share a couple of pictures! Lets just say we had tooooo much fun








Just Kidding! I went down to my Moms house on Tuesday March 2nd to spend with week with her. Kalab flew in on Thurday. We mostly did family stuff. Then on Saturday we left Ava and Halley Mae with my parents so we could hang out in Vegas all day. It was so awesome to spend some time with my hubby. We left at 11 am and didnt get back until 2 am. We walked most of the strip, did alot of shopping and people watching, man the people are crazy there. We had so much fun just being the two of us. We sure needed the couple time, but it was so nice to see my kids the next day.

No comments: