Sunday, February 28, 2010

Days of our Lives

I don't put a lot of pictures up of my cutie pie Ava. This was right after we went for a little run together. She ran a half mile before she needed to take a break.
Ava and I at the Movies!








Ava all dressed up and ready for Ice Cream with her Cold Stone gift card from Grandma Hardy!

I love Flowers from Kalab. Such a good Husband :)


























Lately things have been pretty crazy. I am not even sure what we do to stay so busy but we are always going going going! Ava has swim lessons, dance and gymnastics, Monday through Thursday. Kalab goes to school, his internship, and work. I go grocery shopping, do laundry, clean and clean some more, cook, pack lunches, most the time I even find time to workout. We have play dates from time to time. Halley just goes with the flow, never really whining or complaining, just chilling in her car seat. I also seem to travel alot. I go to Orem to see my sister, we go to Twin Falls to pick up Victoria, we go to Idaho Falls and Rexburg to visit Family. Kalab and I have even gone on a couple dates lately. This weekend I took Ava to get ice cream at Cold Stone and we went to see a movie together, we had a blast! With all that day to day stuff we have alot of pretty huge stuff going on too. On Monday me and the girls are leaving to visit my Sister for a day, then we are headed to Las Vegas to Visit my Family. On Thursday we will pick Kalab up at the airport and on Saturday Kalab and I are going to a BON JOVI concert! We are so stoked! It will be Awesome! March 19th is my Birthday, no plans yet, surely we will do something fun though. Then the 23rd is Halley's 1st Birthday. Spring Break will be spent with Victoria. Easter April 4th. Kalab's Birthday April 16. My Sister and I are running a half marathon on April 24th. Ava also will do a kids fun run with us too. Kalab's Graduation May 8th. Soon after that we are trying to plan a trip to Michigan. My Brothers Graduation is June 5th and a family reunion is the next day. After all that Kalab has to worry about taking state boards and finding a job and getting applications in to universities for his masters. A couple we are thinking about, BSU through CSI in Twin Falls. UNLV in Las Vegas, and EWU in Cheney, Washington. So much to look forward to.

1 comment:

Brandi said...

Looks like a lot of fun and being with family is the best! That will be so fun for you and Kalab to go to that concert! Hope that the marathon goes good! You'll do great!