Sunday, March 21, 2010

So Thankful!

I am watching a tlc show called I am pregnant and,(each person has a different problem) and this girl is homeless. Its so sad! It makes me so thankful for everyting I have! First for my awesome husband that provides and takes such good care of us. Sometimes I forget about the big things and concentrate on such little things, like my house being full of clutter and toys everywhere, the sink full of dishes, my out of style clothes and shoes. Tonight Kalab is working, I was complaining a little, cause I hate spending Sunday afternoons without him. I need to remember he has a job, cause so many people and fighting unemployment right now and that would be alot more stressful than spending the night alone. It makes me apprieciate our extended family, who would never let us live in our car. To add a couple more things, I am so thankful for my beautiful kids, who are healthy, smart and happy! I am so thankful for my health, my happy marriage, my body (which can do amazing things), my cooking abilities, and those are just a few of my very long list. I hope this feeling last for a while for because its amazing!

1 comment:

rneweyfamily said...

I love your reminder to cherish what we do have instead of focusing on what we don't. Thank you.