Thursday, February 11, 2010

Headlights!

So today I learned how to change a headlight. Kalab noticed it was out and he was busy all day with work and school, so he asked me to go to Shucks and ask them for help. It needed to be done before we left for Twin Falls at 6. The guy at Shucks couldn't do it, because he would of had to unscrew a part and they wont allow him to do it. So I went to Checkers bought another headlight just to have the guy there tell me the same thing. Dang it! So I came home hoping that one of our guy neighbors would be home to help me. Nope! So I was very determined to do it myself, and I did, of course with my Dad on the phone guiding me through it. I sliced my thumb open and it left blood everywhere, and my hands were filthy, but I felt pretty good about my self!

1 comment:

rneweyfamily said...

Go Jarah! I felt kinda the same way when I learned how to change the oil in the car. Of course I haven't done it since, but it's nice to know we have the power!