Sunday, November 29, 2009

We are thankful!


For Thanksgiving we went to Kalab's parents house! We enjoyed delicious turkey and mashed potatoes and pies. This was Halley's first Thanksgiving and of course I forgot to get a quick picture of her. We hardly saw Ava as she was running around playing with her cousins the whole time, I am not even sure she ate the whole time we were there, except the whipped cream off her pumpkin pie! Later that night Terri put on a great little show for us. She dresses up as Aunt Edna and does little skits. Its pretty fun! This time Ava and Kalab we in the band! Then we all had a turn to tell everyone what was going on with our little families! Friday we took the kids to the mall, and got a couple great deals and saw Santa! We had such a faboulous weekend, I didnt want it to end! Which got me thinking that we as a family, have so much to be thankful for. I would love to list everything, but maybe another time, as this family I love so much constanly needs my attention!


No comments: