Monday, November 23, 2009

So 6 was hard, 7 was okay, but 8 is really depressing!







Today is Halley's 8th month birthday! She is such a sweet heart! She's so quiet and loving, she snuggles up to hugs and has a soft little voice and boy oh boy does she love food! Today she is cutting her first top tooth! She moves around so fast, she crawls and rolls and gets up on her hand and toes, like shes doing a push up, and she can lay and the ground and lift herself to sit up! She still has blue eyes that Kalab and I dont know where they came from, we both have dark brown so does Ava and so does Victoria. She is finally getting some hair and its blonde! I love Halley so much! I am so glad she came to our family, she is the perfect little addition. I haven't really made any changes to my normal routine, most importantly she sleeps! She has slept thru then night since we brought her home from the hospital. She just a Happy Halley!
These are just a couple pictures I snapped real fast!

1 comment:

rneweyfamily said...

Rachel has 4 teeth now and I can hardly believe how fast she has grown up, I feel your pain.