Wednesday, November 4, 2009

The Adventure of two little monsters and a witch!
































Last Friday I went to Provo to spend Halloween with my sister. Friday we went to a kids gym to have a little party! Ava loved it! Then Jaycie and Ava made some delicious pumpkin pizza ( regular pizza dough with orange food coloring and shaped like a pumpkin). Then we enjoyed the trunk or treat and bbq at her church, then we trick or treated until Ava couldnt carry any more candy! I really wanted to blog about Halloween before it got to late, but for some reason I am not really in the mood.

1 comment:

Dallas - Jaycie - Ashton - Jaxon said...

love your new blog background and the pics! Super cute! Im so glad you could come visit for Halloween... now I can't wait for Ashton's birthday!!! Miss ya guys!