Monday, October 19, 2009

Feeling Crafty!

last weekend we had so much fun carving PUMPKINS!
Then I have been practicing making bows! Its my new hobby, I could and have spent hours making bows! Here are just a few of my favorites!
Last week a friend gave me a high chair, it is in really good condition, but I wanted to make it super girly and soft and comfy for Halley, so I added 4 layers of batting and flannel material, which I Scotch guarded, so hopefully it stays a little clean! this was definitely a practice round, hopefully soon I will sew another one and do a better job, I didn't have a pattern so it was kinda hard to figure out!


Just a close up of the fabric, its so cute!






and a Family picture that took at least 10 tries to get a decent one!

1 comment:

The Hardy Pardy said...

And what did you promiss kalab if he put with that? Breakfast in bed?Haha.