Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Summer Time













I know I havent blogged in a couple weeks, but nothing really spectacular has happend, we havent really been doing anything fun. Our car has been in the shop, and they dont know whats wrong with it, which really stinks! Last Friday we went camping at a KOA camp ground. It was really kinda fun. We stayed in a sleeping cabin. It had two sets up bunk beds and a double bed. The girls loved playing and sleeping on the bunks. We cooked dinner on a fire and had smores right before bedtime! We wanted to wake up and make breakfast over a campfire, but it was raining so we decided that jack in the box was good enough. I forgot my camera thou, so I dont have any pictures of our first little camping trip this summer. We got Ava a little make up kit, and she enjoyed giving us a make over. We go to lunch at the park, and just hang out.

Halley has been growing so much. She is 3 months old now! She has just discovered the little toys above her head. It is so adorable. She has been smiling lots too, we all love her little coos. Halley is still just a content little baby. She makes being a Mommy so enjoyable.


Sunday was Father's Day. I hope Kalab had a nice day. He said he wanted my meatloaf with homade mashed potatoes, I asked him if he was sure thats what he wanted, he insisted, so thats what we had. Im glad I can make him happy. Victoria wanted to make cupcakes and Ava wanted cake so we made him both.
We rented bedtime stories and let the girls have a little slumber party last night. They slept in the living room with their little sleeping bags. Ava was sleeping with her eyes open, I thought that was a little creepy.

I sure hope our summer gets a little more interesting. So I will have more to blog about!

1 comment:

rneweyfamily said...

Ava did such a good job on your make-overs!