Monday, June 8, 2009

My Vegas Vacation


I left bright and early Monday morning and picked up Jaycie at the Salt Lake city airport. We did some running around in Salt Lake city and stayed in a hotel that night. We had fun in the hot tub and had pizza and a pasta bowl delivered to the room. We got some good sleep, and woke up just in time for the breakfast at the hotel. Then we Headed to my parents house in Overton Nevada. The trip was getting to be long. Then I saw something that I thought was pretty cool, an 80 mph speed limit sign. It just a trial test. We made a few stops, and eventually we got there around 4 in the afternoon. We hung out the rest of the night, chatting and catching up, and Grandma giving lots of hugs and kisses. Wednesday we went swimming in my parents pool and just relaxed. Thursday was the last day of school, it was a half day so we went into Vegas and took my sis in law, Ornella, out to lunch for her Birthday. We ate at the Rain Forest Cafe. It was fun I hadn't ever been there so it was an adventure. After we were done eating we were standing around talking and looking at the fake alligator, and it growled and opened its mouth and Ava screamed so loud, she was so scared she was shaking, thanks Aunt Jaycie, poor Ava! Then we went to the premium outlets and found some awesome deals. Ornella is almost 8 months pregnant, so she wasn't able to come with us shopping, she looks fabulous, and I enjoyed visiting and getting to know her better. She is from Italy, but living in Las Vegas.

On Friday we spent all day getting ready for the Graduation and doing Graduation stuff. Saturday we made another trip into Vegas. We wanted to do a little more shopping and take Josh out for a special Dinner at Olive Garden. We had a good day, beside getting lost a couple of times. We had a caravan of 3 cars, so it was a little tricky flowing each other.

Here are just a few of my Favorite pics.


My little brother Justin and Jed!


Ava loves her Uncle Jeff






These are my Grandparents!


My adorable little nephew, Ashton Joesph Paul



Grandma and her Grandkids!




Josh and His Girlfriend Grace

Aunt Jaycie
My hubby hates malls and shopping!
Almost all of us!

1 comment:

rneweyfamily said...

wow, your little brothers are a little bit bigger than when they visited you in Twin.