Tuesday, June 9, 2009

The Graduation

The Man! He is sooo good looking!





My Mom shedding a couple tears!














My brother Jeff playing the tuba! He will be graduating next year!








I cant believe how much Ava and I look alike! She was such a good girl during the Graduation too!






Its so weird that my little brother is out in the big big world now. When I left home, he was 11, and he thought NSYNC was cool. He was still shorter than me. He is so talented now its amazing how fast he grew up. He's a really cool kid! He will be going to the Art Instutite in Las Vegas. While we were there he took a couple pictures of us, he did such a good job! Next time instead of going to Sears, I think I should just have him take them instead of paying 200 bucks!








My two younger sisters! Jaycie is in the middle, shes 22 and Jordan is only 16, she is so pretty!

3 comments:

rneweyfamily said...

Your pictures turned out way cute!

Brandi said...

It looks like you guys had so much fun! I can't believe that Josh graduated! Time seriously goes so fast! I miss your family so much! It's great to see all of your pictures you took! I really like the one of your little family! What pretty girls you have! Glad that you got feeling better, that's horrible to be so sick! Hope you have a good day!

Dallas - Jaycie - Ashton - Jaxon said...

Such a precious little family! I had so much fun with you guys last weekend I cant wait till welive closer! xoxo