Wednesday, March 11, 2009

My Bestfriend

This is our favorite memory together. It was the first Bon Jovi concert we went to. It was amazing to see how excited he was and how much fun we had togehter!
This is our Wedding picture!

I also want Kalab to know how much I love him. He is such a good Man. He takes good care of his family. He is gentle and loving. He has taught me so much since we have been married. Sometimes its hard for him to share his feelings, but I never doubt that he loves me. He works full time and goes to school full time without ever complaining! He goes to school everyday from 8 -12 give or take, then works every night from 4-12. With that busy schedule he still finds time for us, and still helps me out. He actually might do more dishes than I do. He is always putting dishes in the dishwasher for me. He makes the bed in the morning too. Not to mention that he pays all the bills. I havent had to worry about paying bills since we've been married. He even finds time to give me foot rubs and back massages, but he gets his share too. He loves Ava so much that I'm excited to see how much more love Halley will bring to our family. Kalab thank you for everything that you do, even thou I know I take you for granted you are truly the best thing that has happend to me. I love you so much.

No comments: