Saturday, December 3, 2011

Where did I leave off?  Right before Halloween.  Our Halloween was filled with fabulous candy and the cutest Pirate and Lady Bug I've ever seen.  Hopefully pics to follow soon.  Right before Halloween I took a new position with in the lab.  I work 7, 10 hours shifts in a row, then enjoy 7 straight days off.  I work 2:30 pm until 1 am.  The girls love having me home for most of the day, and they enjoy only spending a few hours in daycare before Dad comes to get them.  October is usually my most favorite month, but I feel like I really didn't get to enjoy much of it this year.  Kalab had an emergency surgery for his gall bladder on Ava's Birthday, on the 3rd, and took 2 weeks to recover.  I was getting used to my new shift and Kalab and I had a couple unexpected things, take us for a loop.  October was a hard month, and I was so glad to see it pass.

November-rrrrr went by too fast with a chilly breeze. Thanksgiving was spent with our good friends, Beth and Josh, and their family.  We enjoyed watching football and ate early around 1 pm.  November was quite and peaceful.  Same routine, work for Kalab and I and school for Ava and lil Halley just being the cutest 2 year old ever.  Hoping December brings more excitment.

No comments: