Thursday, December 2, 2010

A typical day in the ANGELL house


Ava loves to read, read, read. She knows most of our books by heart now, she also love to "make the couch" Which means putting the blanket and pillows on it.

Halley's new favorite thing is to clean out the cabinet of the entertainment center and play in there.






Ava loves to write and draw to keep herself entertained. Today she wrote Mom and Dad with hearts after, which to her means she loves her Mom and Dad. What a sweet surprise when she came to show me, that she can do it all by herself.















Halley is very confused about the season. She loves to take everything out of her drawers and put on as many clothes as she can, today she thought it would be fun to go swimming, and she couldn't go without her cute sun hat and miss matched socks.







On days like today, I realize just how blessed I am to be able to stay at home and make these memories with my sweet, fun girls. I love these opportunities to let thier imaginations grow.




2 comments:

The Hardy Pardy said...

Ava looks so grown up sitting there reading that book! She reminds me of Jordan when she was little. And Halley is adorable playing in the cabinet. I'm glad you enjoy your time with them cause it goes by way too fast! I sure miss them. Love you all.

Brandi said...

Too cute! What fun pictures! Your girls are so cute!