Monday, October 18, 2010

Quick Get Away!

Bri and I enjoying some Krispee Kreme with the kiddos!





I've been feeling slightly depressed lately. Alot of different things all at once seem to hit me pretty hard. One of my Grandma's died, Kalab and I feeling well ya know. Thinking about the upcoming winter. Kalab and his job. Just a lot of stress in my life right now, I decided I needed a friends trip. Nothing to bring your spirits up like some good old gal pals. The first night I stayed with my Best Friend, Heather and her girls Lily and Ella and her Husband John in Twin Falls. We had a yummy BBQ and enjoyed some nice Fall time weather down in the Canyon. Surely wished I had gotten some pictures, but was just enjoying my time to much, busy chatting and pushing kids on the swings and catching them at the bottom of the slide and walking down the river bank. Memories and feelings are better than pictures anyway.


Next I was headed to Meridan, to visit and friend who recently moved there from Pocatello. We had a good night of playing at really neat and huge park. Did a little shopping and got pizza for dinner. The next morning we did some more shopping at the Boise Mall, had some lunch then I left Ava so she could stay and play with her friends, while Halley and I headed into Caldwell to check out the house I grew up in and my old High School, and eventually met up with some old friends I graduated with, that I hadnt seen since. It was really cool to see them. I was a little apprehensive about the visit because it had been so long. But it was really amazing to see how everyone was pretty much the same, including me. We visited for over 5 hours and it was still hard for me to get away. I didn't realize how much I missed them. and How cool all these girls really are.

1 comment:

Brandi said...

Glad you had a good time. Sorry I missed seeing you! Like Cortney said we were on the annual Jackson Salmon trip(steelhead fishing on the Salmon river). We got back last night. It would have been great to see you girls!