Sunday, October 3, 2010

Happy 5th Birthday Ava Kay!

Ava with all her presents!
So excited for Barbie A Fashion Fairytale movie!


Ava and Halley checking out all her cute new clothes!



Blowing out 5 candles!




Getting ready for ice cream!




More Presents!







Moon Sand, Awesome!

Wow! I have been a Mommy for 5 years. I can hardly believe it. 5 years ago at 1:11 p.m. a tiny 5 lbs 5 oz and 18.5 iches little girl turned my whole world upside down. Ever since she hasn't stopped amazing me with her incredible energy and appitite for life. Ava is amazing, Victorious and Adventurous. For her Birthday she woke up to her favorite breakfast, she got to open a couple presents, then watched her favorite new movie, while Dad and Mom enjoyed a little nap. Later Mom and Ava had a special little treat, we got amazing pedicures together, did a little bit of shopping came home and opened a few more presents, then as a family we went to Pizza Hut, then came home and Had a little party, cake and ice cream and presents. It was a sweet day spent as a family. She loves being 5, what a great way to spend her first day as being 5. Love her to pieces, my special little princess.

2 comments:

Brandi said...

Happy Birthday Ava! I still remember when I saw Jaycie on campus at BYU-Idaho and she told me you had her. I remember that you weren't due yet so it was surprising to hear you had. The time goes by so fast!

The Perkins Gang said...

Oh my heavens, no wonder your brothers tease you so much ;) you and your 5 year old going for pedicures? I am trying to remember if I have ever even had a pedicure (sorry, I am laughing because you guys are so cute and girly and I cannot imagine me and Tatelyn getting pedicures, and I think she is wayyyy girly after my three boys--I have worked to not be such a tomboy as I have gotten older, but too much girly stuff still makes me nervous :)) It sounds like she had a great birthday, though, how fun and exciting--whether pedicures or cleaning house, you'll treasure those times with her forever and so will she!