Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Our last summer trip!

This was at Kalab's work party, Ava loved the pretty clowns.
This is my childhood friend, Brandi Jackson, we've known eachother since before Kindergarten. It was good to see her and catch up, we havent seen eachother since December 2005!


Grandpa holding Halley so we could go on the big water slides!

Aunts and Uncles playing with the babies!
Kalab and Ava coming down the big water slide, Ava loved it!








Kalab being a stinker as always!



My sister moved to Provo Utah, about 2 and half hours from here. so we decided to meet her there. We went up the day before and stayed in a hotel, then we met my Parents there, and helped Jaycie and her little family move into there apartment. The next day we all went to Seven Peaks Water Park. I forgot how much fun it is to be a kid. I seriously had so much fun going down the waterslides with my husband.

No comments: