Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Happy Birthday!




Today Jaycie is 22! I was three and a half when she was born, I can still remember that day. When my Mom and Dad came home they brought us all a special toy, I can't remember what I got but my older bothers got little horses with a stage coach. Ever since then my life hasnt been the same! Jaycie has always been a princess! I love my sister and I hope she has a great day! Today was her first day of school. It seems like she always started school on her birthday! Anyway, I am so glad you moved closer so that we can see eachother move often. Love Ya little Sis~ Thank you for being such a great Auntie to Halley Mae and Ava Kay!

1 comment:

Dallas - Jaycie - Ashton - Jaxon said...

You are such a sweetheart! Thanks so much for the birthday wishes and the BEAUTIFUL flowers delivered my way! Can't wait to see you guys again! xoxo