Monday, April 27, 2009

pictures of the kiddo's

Its been so nice out, we ventured to the park. Ava needed the fresh air. Its been a long hard winter for all us, I am so excited for the summer.










Whats been going on for the past couple weeks, I finally finished the birth announcemts, I hoped you recieved yours, I had a fun making them, I made 32 of them and not one was alike, I used different paper and stickers for each. We got a new bed! King size! and boy does Kalab feel like a king, we both do, Our old bed was small and so old, we wernt sleeping well either, so it was time. This is Kalabs last week of school, he is working hard to finish up his finals. I am so proud of Kalab and everything he does for our family. He works so hard for us, and not a day goes by that I dont count my blessings, he is awesome! He's had some time off of work, which has been so nice to have him around he helps out so much, and its nice to have some adult conversations. I love you, Baby!
We are looking forward to the summer, so we can play outside, go swimming, maybe we can fit a camping trip in this summer too. First thing this summer we are going to Logandale, NV for my Brothers high school graduation. Which its already in the 90's there so I know its going to be hot. other than that the world is in our hands, and we are going on an adventure this summer!

No comments: