Thursday, January 20, 2011

..........January.....................

Wow this month has flown by to fast.  I feel like I haven't had a moment to rest. I was really looking forward to having lazy pajama movie time this weekend, not thinking that's going to happen.  It will be a fun weekend, but with a night out with my girl friends, Birthday Party for one of Ava's friends, and dinner with our neighbors, it will be over before I know it.

I started working on January 4th.  I really enjoy it so far and its so easy.  A little extra cash is nice too.  I am helping elementary kids cross a busy street, before and after school. It takes up a lot more of my time than I thought it would, so unfortunately house work is really lacking.  Hopefully soon we can get into a new routine and everything will fall into place.

Kalab has had a few interviews lately. None of which are in Poky.  Which really scares me.  We've been here 2.5 years, and I am finally starting to like it.  I feel comfortable.  BUT I love my husband and and trust that we will go where we need to.  Hoping and praying that where ever that is, it will be great.

The girls are doing great and happy as usual.  Halley is going to be 2 soon, not quite my baby anymore.

2 comments:

Brandi said...

Sounds like a fun weekend. Glad your job is going good. I hope you guys hear back soon from the interviews he has had. It's crazy that this year our babies will turn 2.

The Hardy Pardy said...

Glad your job is good.Helping kids cross the street would make me nervous! You always have that rebelious kid who won't listen or a crazy driver who is'nt paying attention. Have you had to yell at anyone yet?
Good luck with Kalabs job search. I'm still hoping for something closer to us.
I can't believe Halley is almost 2 years old! I'm missing out on so much!
Love your blog. Love from Mom