Saturday, August 21, 2010

........BIG Day............

Ava learned to ride a bike without training wheels! And right now Halley Mae is out of our bed and sleeping in a toddler bed in her sisters room!

So I ran upstairs real fast to put groceries away, and in the mean time Kalab was helping Ava ride her bike, and in 5 minutes, she was doing it all by her self. She was yelling for me to come outside to come watch her, and I didn't believe it until I saw her. It literally took her 5 minutes. Ava is so amazing.

We found a toddler bed today for Halley. She was so excited and liked it right away. Tonight when we put her to bed she cried for maybe 2 minutes, came out twice, the fell asleep right away.

I am so proud of my girls today. This week has been a terrible week for me. First I missed out on a Disneyland trip with all my family, cause Kalab couldn't get his dates and times right with his work, and we didn't want to deplete our savings. Then I had a gyno appointment, the next day I got violently ill. I puked hard and dry heaved five times from 10 p.m. until 4 a.m. Those were just the highlights of the week. So today was like a little present from God, to cheer me up a little.

No comments: