Saturday, April 24, 2010

13.1






Today I was strong enough to run a half marathon. I did it in 2 hours and 21 minuets. It was awesome. I had fun while doing it and am pleased with my time, about 10 minute and 50 second miles. My goal was to finish without injury and in 2 hours and half so I could see Ava run in her kids race. By the time a crossed the finish line and found my sister, I heard the kids race just start, so I watched her take off then I noticed That Moms were holding their kids hands and running together, so after running 13.1 miles I found the energy and more strength to run almost another mile with her, it was quite a chase to catch up with her too. She did AWESOME! Then we were almost leaving when Jaycie called me and said they called my number for a raffle prize, so agian I had to find the energy to sprint from the parking lot to the stage. I am pretty sure I am taking a break from running for a couple days. Today isnt so bad, but I am scared for tomorrow! Pictures will come later, Kalab had to work tonight and I left the camera in the car.

1 comment: