Thursday, January 29, 2009

This is my big belly, 32 weeks!
I am thinking about getting professional Pictures taken this pregnancy, Kalab tries but just isnt a great photographer!

I just love being pregnant! Its just so fun knowing that theres a little baby in my tummy! This pregnancy has just been extra special because I get to share it with Ava. Ava is my pride

and joy! She is so excited to have a baby sister, she talks to my belly and Says Halley I love you! Im excited to meet, and play with you. As my pregnancy is coming to an end I am getting a little nervous about how she will act when the new baby gets her. Ava tries to put the little baby clothes on and gets in the car seat and bouncer, so Im sure she will get a little jealous. Hopefully she will be able to handle it well and be a great big sister!

2 comments:

Dallas - Jaycie - Ashton - Jaxon said...

You look AMAZING Jarah! I was actually going to go get professional pics taken the day Ashton was born haha... we sure can't wait for Halley to arrive! Give Ava some hugs and kisses from Ashton & I! We love you guys so much!

The Hardy Pardy said...

Jarah, Kalab & Ava.
You are such a cute family. Kalab we admire how hard you work for your family. Jarah, you're such a fun mom, you do so much with Ava. I'm sure Halley is watching from above and can't wait to join all the fun. Ava, you're going to be a great big sister and a big help for your mom.